request a free quote today!
We need an experienced and responsible renovations person who takes pride in working alongside other respected construction co-workers to provide top-quality services in residential settings.
- Undertaking renovations such as bathroom upgrades, kitchen renovations, finishing basements, etc.
- Undertake general carpentry (rough and finish), tiling, flooring repair and installation, drywall taping/mudding, patching and repair, painting
- Understands minor plumbing and electrical work
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, grinders, saws and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in construction
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Salary in the range of $25 to $35 per hour based on experience